Monday, September 7, 2009

Article Marketing Online - Write and Market Your Articles to Increase Your Credibility and Profits

Whether you are new online, or have been making money on the internet for several years, you must have a plan if you are going to be successful. My plan involves a five pronged approach, but is based on writing and marketing articles on my niche topics. Article marketing works, and I have spent almost two years building my library of articles, currently having about 850 articles circulating around on the internet.

My articles come from my knowledge and experiences in whichever field I am writing in. Although my main niche is internet marketing, online writing, and technology, I have several small niches that I write articles about on a regular basis. When I write these articles I am using them to market and promote an affiliate product or service. Articles are distributed around the internet, so you have the possibility of making money very quickly, as well as for months or years to come.

When I write articles to promote myself and my own online business, I write in a very different way. I still include as much valuable content as possible within the confines of a short article, but I also give added information about what I do on the internet.

In my articles I may discuss my mentor program, my various programs and courses, and my free weekly teleseminars. This allows people to get to know a little bit more about me while they are reading the article. If these people choose to click on the link in my resource box, they are much more likely to want to find out more about what I have to offer them.

Whether you are brand new to article writing and marketing, or have been writing articles for awhile, you can be sure that this is a way to increase your credibility and visibility on the internet.

And now I invite you to join me for free weekly teleseminars by visiting http://www.EbookWritingandMarketingSecrets.com to learn how to write articles, blog, become involved in social networking and learn the technology needed to build a profitable online business.

Connie Ragen Green has been online since 2005 and teaches people how to build their own online business in record time, offering free teleseminars weekly, as well as online courses in a workshop environment.

Structural Stucco Crack

No comments:

Post a Comment